Thursday, October 29, 2009

Top of the World

So Exams are over

And I just Remembered my Password


okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lets start Blogging

I skipped school for the last two days

To attend this Inspirational and Motivating

Peace Talk

Called

Criminalise War

There were many speakers there

but let me name those

which caught my attention

First its

George Galloway

Charge me, then. Charge me with perjury. I'll fly out tomorrow if you lay out these charges, and I'll have my day in court. And I'll disprove them, categorically

Cynthia McKinney

This is a time for leadership and judgment that is not compromised in any fashion. This is a time for transparency and a thorough investigation

Michel Chossudovsky

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

Sami Al' Hajj

Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind...War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today

Moazzam Begg

I understood why the Americans felt they needed to question me. But I've never understood how they could have detained me for years

Okay

Listening to their stories

really touched me

and really pushed me to make a difference

I really want to make a difference.

But you all know one person cant make a difference

But ill just take the first step

and hope you guys support them too

To Criminalise WAR

World

Around

Regrets

=)

im sorry ill continue next time

No comments:

Post a Comment