Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How come we dont say i love you till its to late

Hey guys
yesterday was an awesome day
Early morning i heared Kris's
Debut Single
Then after lunch
i got to study chemistry and actually got it
then went out for dinner hehehe
when i got back hahaha i talked to someone
actually three people hahaha
I dont have to say names they know who they are lol
then later that night i discovered this boy on youtube
he plays some wicked ass drums
and the amazing part is that his only 4 =.=
i know
but heres a video of him
So what'dya think awesome
right
oh oh Shit
I got addicted to blogging
hahaha
It wont be long before
i update again
sooo chill ya its the hols
hahaha
lol
Cherio
OH and and
You
Can check out more of him
I was her she was meWe were one we were freeAnd if there's somebody calling me onShe's the oneIf there's somebody calling me onShe's the one
We were young we were wrongWe were fine all alongIf there's somebody calling me onShe's the one
Shes the one-Robbie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment