Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just My Luck =D



Hey Guys lol i was asked to make my own blog quite a few times...
soo i decided to do it today since i got my new comp
Here are some pictures of it hahah
(oh plus the one up there)



The world would be a lonely place
Without the one that puts a smile on your face
So hold me 'til the sun burns out
I won't be lonely when I'm down

'Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour seems much longer

Ive got you by Mcfly =D

well i wanna blog about my bday and raya but i aint got no pictures now so maybe another day??

Hot Attics has a new video
Broken
Heres the Link

Oh and dont forget to be a Fan
Well thats all for now
Cherio
Oreo
hahaha



1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete